10. You are equally at ease in a tuxedo as you are in jeans, and you see no problem pairing madras plaid shorts with a t-shirt that reads “Beer Goes Here” with an arrow pointing to your stomach. Bravo.
9. You are the very definition of honorable, and from your warm, direct gaze to your steady handshake, everyone who meets you knows this instantly.
8. Watching you ski is dreamy. Seriously. There is just something about watching the person you love doing something that he is really, really good at.
7. You are the least obnoxious smart person I have ever met.
6. You fast forward through the slow parts of televised football and baseball games to keep my agony as abbreviated as possible, but you never ask me to do the same when watching “Teen Mom 2” (and I’m pretty sure it’s not because you find Jenelle’s antics adorably entertaining).
5. Your constant sense of calm has truly mellowed me, for which this recovering Type-A basket case will be forever grateful.
4. You think I’m hilarious. Presently undecided as to whether that’s a sign of good judgment or a significant character flaw.
3. You committed every single pregnancy book to memory so I don’t have to wade through all of the condescending, overly hysterical advice myself.
2. You manage to pull off gentlemanly without a hint of douche. This is rare.
1. The sound of your key catching in the front door makes my heart jump. Every. Single. Time.
Happy birthday, my darling husband. May this year be as joyous as your 33rd has been. It will be tough to top buying a home, getting married and knocking up your wife, but I’m pretty sure you’ll think of something…