- Congratulations to one of our neighborhood favorites, b. patisserie, for making the James Beard Award Semifinalist List. Right on. (EaterSF)
- You guys, stop talking about Kim Kardashian’s big butt. She’s just trying to set a good example for young girls, m’kay? (ABC News)
- Speaking of hypocrisy, the GOP’s treatment of working mothers should offend you mightily regardless of your personal politics. (The Daily Beast)
- If you love The Honest Toddler as much as I do, then “The Honest Toddler: A Child’s Guide to Parenting” book is going to be a must-read. Placing my pre-order NOW. (Amazon)
- Jerry Seinfeld’s stand-up bit about bedtime makes me wish that Jerry and Elaine had gotten married, had kids, and then riffed on the absurdities of parenting. (Salon)
- A handy food pronunciation guide to help you be technically correct and totally annoying at restaurants. (The Bold Italic)
- Kate Spade’s new “Tanner” frock is business in the front, party in the back (that bow!), and totally on my spring shopping list. (Kate Spade)
- Grapes are “little bags of sugar”, flavored yogurt is junk, and other gems about cutting sugar from your family’s diet. (Well @ The New York Times)
- Dear James Franco: Spare us the speech about tortured artists. We already know why Shia LeBeouf is acting out: DRUGS. (The New York Times)
- “The Best Simple Recipes” from America’s Test Kitchen has proven a fantastic purchase, if for no other reason that the Grilled Luau Kebab recipe which truly takes less than 30 minutes, is beloved by my toddler, and makes great leftovers for pork-and-monterey-jack quesadillas. (Cook’s Country) To note, this is a link to America’s Test Kitchen’s subscription-only website. I respect their wishes not to have their recipes listed online so their product can continue to be high quality and advertisement-free!
These Might Also Be Your Jam...
(Visited 1 times, 14 visits today)