Now that I have three true loves to shop for, I’ve rediscovered childlike levels of enthusiasm for just about every holiday. Here are some of Priss & Vinegar’s favorite treats for your little darlings this Valentine’s Day:
- Minted “Heart Snapshot Mix” Photo Art. I’ve Instagrammed, oh, about four zillion pictures of my children. This heart-shaped collage would be the perfect way to preserve them offline for my children to enjoy years from now when “Instagram” is just an answer to a “2010’s” Trivial Pursuit question.
- Bloch “Glitterdust” Ballet Slippers. The cornerstone of my daughter’s dress-up drawer, these glitter-bedecked slippers would delight any girly-girl. (I not-so-secretly covet a pair for myself. Wouldn’t they make divine house slippers?)
- Gap Sweater Bear Hat and Elegant Baby Blue Cable Knit Teddy Bear. My precious little bear would look the part wearing this sweet knit hat (who does’t love babies in animal ears?) and snuggling this charming cable knit teddy bear.
- “Wherever You Are” by Nancy Tilman. I’ve written before about how very special this book is. (I just recently managed to read it without weeping.) There exists no more perfect book to convey a parent’s love for her precious children.
- aden + anais Classic Swaddle in “sweet heart”. Truly, yhere is no such thing as too many of these muslin swaddle blankets. And how delicious would a newborn look wrapped up in hearts?
- Roberta Roller Rabbit “Heart” Pajama Set. These are the softest, yummiest jammies in the world. At $55 a pair, the price point is a bit precious for everyday pajamas but perfect for a special occasion. (For what it’s worth, they survive repeat washings far better than any other lightweight children’s pajamas I’ve found.)
- Kara’s Cupcakes “Fleur de Sel” Cupcake. If you’re going to get your kid jacked up on chocolate, it might as well be local, organic chocolate. My daughter flips for anything topped with salt (she’s definitely mine) so she’d lose her mind over this chocolate and salted caramel “cuppy-cake” from local favorite, Kara’s Cupcakes.
These Might Also Be Your Jam...
(Visited 1 times, 7 visits today)