Tough breaks yesterday, San Francisco. Tough.Breaks. But cheer up, because while the Ravens may have won the Lombardi Trophy, they have to take it home. To Baltimore.
Listing the reasons why San Francisco is superior to “Ball-more” just seems cruel, so instead, I’m sharing the top 10 reasons why I think San Francisco is the bee’s knees. Here goes:
10. The extremely high hipster-to-non-hipster ratio all but guarantees that you will never drink bad coffee. Or have trouble finding a bike mechanic.
9. If you’re bored in San Francisco, you have no one to blame but yourself.
8. Very close proximity to delicious, delicious wine.
7. She is so darn pretty.
6. There are a zillion little neighborhoods, and truly, someplace for everyone. (That is, unless you’re a Republican.)
5. It’s a magical place to be a child. (Or to be one all over again with your own tiny humans.)
4. There is no “Real Housewives of San Francisco” franchise.
3. Say it with me: “Tahoe”.
2. Admit it: you love talking about food like it’s an actual genre of entertainment.
1. San Francisco is a strange and wonderful place where you can do just about anything (except be naked in public as of last Friday) and there will invariably be someone else right there along with you, thinking that same thing is awesome. It’s a city of great diversity and yet many kindred spirits. I so very proud to call it home.